August 12, 2014

I Have Big News!!!





I've been trying like mad to keep my lips sealed about this, but thankfully as of today I can scream it from the rooftops. I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK DEAL!!! I couldn't be more excited to work with my amazing editor, Chelsea Eberly, and the Random House Children's staff again. I still pinch myself regularly when I think about being a Random House author since so many of my favorite authors are with them! Here is the Publisher's Marketplace announcement.

Children's: Young Adult
GATED author Amy Christine Parker's SMASH & GRAB, about a girl whose family has lost everything, so she masterminds a daring bank heist full of twists and turns, only to be surprised when another thief steals her heart, to Chelsea Eberly at Random House Children's, by Lucienne Diver of The Knight Agency (World).

Now I'm off to finish WRITING THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment